Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

January 25th - Whitton Edge (again!)

Found my long-lost left fell-shoe buried under a chaotic pile of muddly wellies in the scary cupboard, so strapped it on in a state of feverish excitement - along with its neighbour and charged up to Whitton Edge and back in about 25 minutes. Well, I say charged, more of a brisk trot, with an eye to Saturday's race and Charlie's exhortations to "taper". Lovely crisp frozen snow underfoot, and crisp frozen hands by the time I reached the top.


No comments: