Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 17th - travel to Oban

Set off around 2 pm for Oban, and stopped on the Edinburgh ring-road for a little linener up and down Caerketton Hill in the Pentlands. Nothing like as rough as yesterday, but still coughing up all manner of nasties and very drained. Met Crispin in the Counting House, had a quick feed then caught the train to Oban. Walked up the hill to the B&B chatting to my parents on the phone, which left me alarmingly out of breath. Turned in early, praying for a miracle!

No comments: