Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 16th - Lurgy

Cold finally struck good and proper today, and I had such a blinding headache, which seemed impervious to drugs, that I took to my bed for a few hours in the afternoon. Slept fitfully in a sudoral mess and awoke feeling slightly less awful. Staggered out for a run in the evening into Bowmont Forest for the bare minimum 20 minutes.

Now too late for Crispin to find a replacement partner for the Boat Race, so I didn't bother telling him about the illness.

No comments: