Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

February 8th - Track session

Cold frosty evening in Galashiels. Lovely session of alternate 600s and 300s. Coach Neil said the squad could all stop when I had completed six sets, which put the pressure on a bit. The lazy buggers were nagging me afer about three reps, asking if I was nearly done. Felt strong, and ran all the 600s between 1:56 and 1:58, and the 300s in 51 - 53 secs. Picture below courtesy of Neil.

No comments: