Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

February 1st - Main House

Big day. Moved house with a self-drive van and the very able assistance of Mal and nephew Jack. All went smoothly, after my initial cock-up with the keys. Got all the big stuff and essentials shifted in three loads, then dropped Mal back with the dishwasher, which I gave him, as the new house has one buit in. Sneaked out for a quick duty-run at 10:30 to Jack's amazement. Half-an-hour pretty quick on the road back towards Morebattle and back. Camera still in hiding somewhere, so you'll have to take my word for it.

No comments: