Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

February 4th - Bowmont Forest

Decided to have a look around Bowmont Forest, just beside the Main House estate. Only a couple of miles across, and I’d dismissed it as too small to bother with. Pleasantly surprised, therefore, to lose myself (literally!) in it for over half an hour without duplicating any paths. Flat running on well-made tracks, ideal for letting rip and getting some speed back into the old legs. Think this might become a regular feature of my running from Main House, supplemented by longer hill runs at the weekends.





No comments: