Introduction

After several years of struggling to squeeze in more than a couple of runs each week, and aware that the final years of my athletic prime were passing at a clip, I resolved to run every day for a year. Didn't manage it in 2006 (made it to then end of june), so hopefully the discipline of this blog and the £1 challenge will see me right in 2007.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February 5th - Bowmont Forest

Into Bowmont Forest again for half an hour's jog. Seem to be horrendously short of time at the moment, and every run is shoved in with a strict deadline to get home. Feeling knackered and heavy-legged. House is still cluttered with boxes, although we're slowly getting through them. Arranged a make-shift office, with a desk and our old breakfast table as a workbench. Room too small, with nowhere for stock, so I keep having to nip out to the garage for system components. Lack of internet is becoming a serious problem, as I'm running low on all sorts of things, and virtually all my orderng is done online. Writing this from our neighbours', Jean and Claire, who have just moved out of Bargrennan. Despite Jean's protestations to the contrary, I feel a bit cheeky turning up on the doorstep with my laptop asking to use his broadband.

New house, however, is lovely, warm and spacious with heaps of natural light and a cracking view to the hills where I'd like to be running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you seen my report running over the beallach road in applecross damon ?
Mark